A “Secret Agreement” Between Prince William And A Tabloid, According To Harry

Date:

Harry claims his brother, Prince William, has settled with a British tabloid over a voicemail hacking case. What the press group of this media denied on Tuesday.

Prince William, heir to the British crown, “recently” reached a settlement in a voicemail hacking case with a British tabloid, his brother Harry claims in court documents released on Tuesday.

The revelation comes as Harry has launched legal action against UK newspapers which he accuses of illegally gathering information, including against News Group Newspapers (NGN), the publisher of The Sun and News of the World today gone.

“Private and highly sensitive voice messages”
In the documents, produced for a three-day hearing this week, Prince Harry’s lawyers reveal that William, with whom he has a notoriously sour relationship, ‘recently’ struck a deal with NGN ‘behind the scenes’ .

Prince William’s services declined to comment, while NGN’s lawyer, Anthony Hudson, denied there was an agreement with Prince William.

Prince Harry’s advice also mentions a “secret agreement” between the royal family and the press group. They say William and Harry’s grandmother, the late Queen Elizabeth II, was involved in ‘discussions’ over the deal which barred the royals from suing NGN until further prosecutions were concluded. related to piracy charges.

“The reason was to avoid the situation where a member of the royal family had to be in the witness box and recount the details of private and highly sensitive voicemail messages that had been intercepted,” Harry said.

“The institution was incredibly nervous about it,” he added, with the documents claiming Harry learned of the deal in 2012. actress Sienna Miller.

For their part, Harry and Elton John are among the personalities who are suing the publisher of the Daily Mail, whom they accuse of having illegally collected information, in particular by using the services of private detectives.

Aged 38, Harry is at war with the tabloid press he holds responsible for the death of his mother Diana in a car accident in 1997 in Paris while she was being chased by paparazzi.

“At no time have I had a relationship without the tabloids […] failing them”
Harry’s troubled relationship with the media has been further strained since he, in 2020, announced with a bang his departure with his wife Meghan from the United Kingdom and any active role within the British royal family. In documents released on Tuesday, he described the tabloids as a “third party” in any romantic relationships he may have had, accusing them of trying to lead them to failure.

“At no time have I had a girlfriend or a relationship with anyone without the tabloids interfering and ultimately failing them, or trying to fail them, using whatever what illicit means at their disposal,” he asserted. Harry said he felt like the tabloids “owned” him and needed to “know everything” about him, his whereabouts and those around him.

This article is originally published on lejsl.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

Electric Scooter XElectric Scooter X

Popular

More like this
Related

The RB F1 controversy starts again: Mekies confirms the move to Milton Keynes

This will give Zak Brown something to grind for....

Mary Poppins racist? UK changes film classification

Sixty years after its original release, the adaptation of...

Autonomous tractors arrive at the port of Felixstowe (United Kingdom)

The port of Felixstowe, not far from Ipswich in...

Sending Western troops to Ukraine is not “excluded”, says Emmanuel Macron

French President Emmanuel Macron said Monday that sending Western...